Tuesday, November 21, 2006



Guess how much is this sofa?





At least 1K? 2K?

How big issit arrrh? Ok, this is me, the new owner, relaxing on it...





Quite big right? And it's from IKEA but guess how much I got it for...

FREE! Hahahaha... Thank You Jesus!

I only paid for transportation, that's RM50. Actually I don't need to give RM50 for the driver, but I feel like blessing him :)

RM50 only for such a babe?

Unthinkable, right?

Heheheh......... well, the story is, it's my company's sofa, and my company want to change to a new one, so I was the first one to be asked whether I would like to have it or not. Now, talk about favour huh? I mean, there are at least 100 staff in my whole office, but I am the first to get such blessing :)

The end of the year is coming up, so I will soon be updating my Thanksgiving list. If you still remember, I always do one every year, as a form of gratitude to the Blesser, my Lord. And I can assure you that the list is really, really incredible, so much more than the previous year.

If you asked me whether this year is truly a year of Walking in ALL My Inheritance, I will definitely say YES with a super BIG exclamation mark. I feel like a prince, so pampered by the King of Kings :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

wow wow. u r BLESSED! :) when can i come n sit on ur new sofa?

Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:15:00 AM  
Blogger baggie said...

It's an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot ... sofa.. LOL... nice one John, so lucky huh you... :)

Thursday, November 23, 2006 4:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jus dat day i saw tis pc table for only rm59!!..nowadays ikea quite affordable..well certain things la..'SO BLESSED I CAN'T CONTAIN IT, SO MUCH I GOTTA GIVE IT AWAY'..so when u giving away ur sofa? keke..

Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Angie, u can always "sit" on my sofa... LOL

Evie, that song! LOL... remember the MTV?

Foong Leng, in His time, in His time, He makes all things beautiful, in His time... LOL

Sunday, November 26, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Angeline Choo said...

sure or not? tak ajak pun. haha

Monday, November 27, 2006 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger AdRIaN said...

nice sofa...suits the owner..lolz..

Monday, November 27, 2006 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger baggie said...

hah? got MTV wan meh that song?? LOL i dont recall...... :P

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home